Build yourself confident enough to present your innovative ideas in the form of a presentation
1. Abstract must be submitted before the last date announced.
2. Slides should be within 15-20 only (more than 20slides not accepted).
3. Font - Times New Roman , Font Size - 12.
Any topic related to Civil Engineering
The problem will be given on the day of event based on that; the participant should draw the plan, elevation and section.
1. Plan, Section & Elevation are to be finished within the given duration.
2. To be drawn using AutoCAD Software (Version available with us).
The Bridge will be tested to carry the load designated; also the efficiency will be calculated.
1. The length of the deck should be 60cm.
2. Over hanging of 5cm on both the sides should be provided.
3. Height of the bridge should not exceed 15cm.
4. The width of the bridge should be 10cm.
1. Bridge must be made using popsicles sticks only.
2. All the fabrication should be done using Fevicol only (Strictly no usage of synthetic gum).
3. Maximum members in the team should not exceed 4.
Based on the efficiency of the Bridge the winner will be finalised.
Will be updated soon
The participant should present the roller coaster on the day of the event. A marble is allowed to run through it. The one which take more time to come down will be winner.
1. The entire coaster must be made by using paper material only.
2. Maximum members in the team should not exceed 4.
The participant has to construct an arch using bricks and sand.
1. 20 bricks to each team (will be provided).
2. The team should consist of 3 to 5 members.
3. The centre to centre distance between the ends of the arch must be 70cm.
4. The height of the arch must be 40-60 cm.
The one which can withstand higher load will be winner.
A group of picture will be displayed and a short story is to be written involving the pictures depicted
1. Story is to be within 500words.
2. More than 10 strikeouts, the participant will be disqualified.
Duration of the film should not be more than 15 minutes.